St. Francis Memorial Hospital
St. Francis Memorial Hospital (SFMH) is located on the western edge of Barry’s Bay with spectacular views overlooking Kamaniskeg Lake.
The hospital works very hard to ensure essential services and clinics stay close to home to eliminate unnecessary travel.
Catchment population: 10,000 to 40,000 (depending on the season)
- 24/7 Emergency Department
- Diagnostic services such as the PACs system, ultrasound, X-ray, digital mammography, OBSP bone densitometry and laboratory, ECG Holter Monitor, Echocardiogram, Pulmonary Function Testing, Bedside Ultrasound
- Part of EORLA & NEODIN Dir
- Visiting specialists that provide on-site surgical, internal medicine and ENT expertise
- Access to a wide range of specialists via the telehealth network
Other Clinics & Services:
- On-site dialysis
- Alcohol & Drug Assessment
- Diabetic Counselling
- Foot Care
- Pulmonary Function Consults